[Jacob-list] New lamb

Dan Kennedy dankennedy at attcanada.net
Sun May 21 08:14:38 EDT 2000

If he is over 56 days, you could probably wean him.      Treating him like a
pet is definitely going to lead to problems down the road.       If you feel
that he really needs to be bottle fed, stick him out in the barn with other
sheep and have contact with him only at feeding times.        It's important
that he knows he's a sheep not a people.
Dan Kennedy
Killorglin Farm
Prince Edward Island
Jacob & Dorset Horn Sheep