[Jacob-list] oops!

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu May 18 19:11:16 EDT 2000

Around here I have heard that some people do this on purpose to improve the
meat quality, but not stunt the growth.  The body heat should prohibit
viable semen from being produced.
I have never bought into this method, but it is common enough to have a
name--they call it short-sacking".
Mark Essen and Amy Raburn
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Peafowl, Turkeys, Highland Cattle, Yak,
Emu, Fallow Deer, Zebu Cattle all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway