[Jacob-list] Jacobs for sale

Royal D. Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Tue May 16 08:14:15 EDT 2000

Hi Jacob Breeders,
After taking stock of my flock yesterday, even I (not my wife) decided I
 have too many sheep for limited acerage.  Or maybe it was my back
talking after I finished shearing yeasterday!   I am going to the AGM at
Southwind Farms in NY in June. If anyone is interested in any Jacobs I
could transport them there or try to arrange connections through there.
If anyone  has any interest in ram/ewe lambs or ewes, contect me
privately and I'll discuss what I have.  Pictures are available.
Thanks,
Royal