[Jacob-list] Farewell for a while

gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk
Tue May 16 03:50:24 EDT 2000

*                     Scottish Equitable plc                        *
*      Registered Office: Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE.       *
*           Regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.         *
*         A member of the Scottish Equitable Marketing Group.       *
enjoy reading and learning more about jacob sheep and even more about human
nature, the time has come to stop doing it in company time. Yup, email
monitoring is just about to start here so I feel it would be prudent to lower
my head below the parapet a little.

Meanwhile, if any of you would like to know anything about jacobs (and other
breeds) in Scotland or especially if you intend coming across to visit this
strange little country, please contact me direct - gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk

One day I will buy a pc for home use, honest.

Gordon Johnston
Wester Gladstone Native Breeds
Biggar
Scotland