[Jacob-list] Counting Lambs

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at blueridge.net
Fri May 12 12:43:26 EDT 2000

Our last lambs arrived a few weeks ago, all the adults are sheared, and
it feels like summer is right around the corner!

We had a mini-population explosion and the flock has grown more than
imagined after five out of six ewes produced twins....only one single
birth here this year!

Some of these duplicate youngsters (both ewe and ram) are for sale.
Fleeces look very nice, all are 2 horn this year, and there are a
variety of backgrounds represented.  Sire to all the lambs this year is
a 1999 son of Puddleduck Sir Hugh.  Mothers included an old Yakob-Tson
girl, as well as Humbug Farm, ISeeSpots Farm, and Belfield Farm ewes.

You may e-mail me privately if you want more information.  I have
pictures that can be sent if interested.

Cathy Robinson
PerfectSpot Farm---in western North Carolina