[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Thu May 11 21:42:20 EDT 2000

Kelly, you weren't the only one who missed the Jacob show at MD  - our
prime reason for staying Sunday was the Jacob show - the  fold out
schedule in the book listed it in the afternoon, but instead it was in
the morning.   We were VERY disappointed - but we did enjoy seeing the
various Jacob sheep in the barns.   If there is a Jacob show next year we
make it a point to chain ourselves to the bleachers in the show ring for
the entire weekend!!!!!!

Sue Martin
Stonecroft
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!