[Jacob-list] VIRUS answers

Gary Fay fayg at earthlink.net
Thu May 4 18:51:14 EDT 2000

Additional Information:

Microsoft has the ability to stop that type of infection but it is shipped
in an off mode, it is up to you to turn it on in your brouser security
settings. I have mine set to only allow scripts if I approve them. If I get
an e-mail with a script in it, it gets deleted immediately. I only run
scripts from specific sites.

Gary