[Jacob-list] Md

Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg joyew at jnlk.com
Wed May 3 17:26:24 EDT 2000

Hi everyone,
We are just about ready for the big show  "Md. Sheep & Wool Festival.
We are bringing Jacob fleeces, 4-H ram & Ewe Lambs for sale plus 2 yearlings and 3 for show. We are looking forward to seeing everybody.  Have pictures of the new lambs for sale and can send e-mail to anyone interested.  Also found several pictures in the early 80's of Jacob Ladders Rams and Atwood's Isaac and Rebecca from the Fieldwood Farm.
Come visit us in the new sheep barn and in Barn 3, Booth 9 next to the JSBA booth.
Wayne & Edie Van Valkenburg, Joy Farm.