[Jacob-list] Barbeque Help Needed

Dan Kennedy dankennedy at attcanada.net
Tue Jun 6 07:10:24 EDT 2000

I have a customer (a friend) who ordered a lamb which he plans to barbeque.
There are special reasons why he has chosen to do this and I'd like to help
him.     He has suddenly realised that that it may be more difficult than
just sticking a spit through the lamb and letting it cook.      He phoned me
last night looking for advice but I couldn't help.      His main concern is
getting an unevenly shaped crcase to cook evenly and all the way through.
Have any any of the listers ever cooked a whole lamb and if so would you be
kind enough to share their experience with me so that I can pass it on.
Thanks !
Dan Kennedy
Killorglin Farm
Prince Edward Island