[Jacob-list] Small Jacobs flock for sale

Caroline Cox carocox at louisa.net
Thu Jun 1 08:24:26 EDT 2000

I need to get rid of most of my sheep and being soft hearted I find I cannot take them to the butcher, though I have to admit I eat lamb and enjoy it--just can't eat my own.  We have several ewes who are excellent mothers and require minimum care, two rams (JSBA-registered), several ewe lambs born in January of this year and a couple of wethers.  Most are two-horned, but there are several four horned ewes also.  All have really nice soft fleeces with good staple length.  Could put together a small starter flock for anybody interested.  Prices negotiable.  Would consider leasing one of the rams for breeding.  E-mail me at carocox at louisa.net if you or anybody you know might be interested.  We live in Central Virginia.

Caroline Cox
Clara Valley
Louisa, Va.