[Jacob-list] sheep and goats

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Fri Jul 28 08:26:52 EDT 2000

Hi all,

Welcome back Mary Ellen.  Hope you'll tell us any interesting stories or
information you got along the trip.

Is the disease you and others were talking about with goats the equivalent
to sheep OPP?  I know there is a like disease in both, but forgot the
initials for the goat one.

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland sheep, American Bashkir Curly horses, Appaloosa horses,
Delaware chickens