[Jacob-list] Dates

Thomas Simmons creagchild at monad.net
Wed Jul 19 19:51:54 EDT 2000

Well, first I guess I have to seperate them on Aug 1 anyway (thanks, Joan!)

Shetlands are actually known for the "Shetland effect" - if you seperate
them a for a few months, and then put them together - just about regardless
of the time of the year - the ewes will come into heat.  It's not
necessarily something you WANT to do, but if you get a shetalnd surprise at
a strange time of year, you can bet that that's what happened.

thom