[Jacob-list] Thank you

SteffArce at aol.com SteffArce at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 23:00:29 EDT 2000

Hi everyone, thank you for your comments. They are freckles then and not a
new terminology--sheep pimps.(: I'll have to work on something else then.
I do appreciate others seeing the good points of my ram. He is quite handsome
to me, freckles(pimps)  and all. There is now  quite a nice curl to the horn
sweep staying away from his face. His personality is of gentleness.
Really enjoyed the web page Linda has for all to view your sheep. What a
great idea! So many nice animals across the country. And to find some
Southern breeders. I was born and raised in Louisianna. Enjoyed seeing names
of southern orientation.

Now for another question........in a day or two (:  Well, why not now. Can
you put a goat in with a ram for company? You know, like a goat in with a
horse.
You need to know I was raised city, lived city till now.

thanks again
Stephanie
SteffArce at aol.com