[Jacob-list] Showing lambs

dazazel at usit.net dazazel at usit.net
Wed Jul 12 19:22:02 EDT 2000

I'm thinking about maybe showing Bravo in the Tennessee Valley Fair this
year.  Has anyone shown at this fair and if so, are there usually other
Jacobs there?  I wasn't able to go last year so I don't know how the Jacobs
are shown--if there's a category for them or if they're lumped in with other
colored sheep breeds.  I'm a little worried that he'll seem small next to
other breeds of sheep, especially since he has a later birthday than sheep
raised for show (I was able to see some of the DHs being shown last year,
and the lambs looked HUGE and CLEAN).

Katherine

--
Visit the Valentin Peytchinov Fan Page at http://www.public.usit.net/dazazel/
Devoted to the best bass opera singer in the world!  AND the world-famous