[Jacob-list] ram pens

Sugar Hill Farm sugarhil at northland.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 6 08:55:55 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I have had rams in the next pasture from ewes also with no problems.  Same
for Jacob and Shetlands running together in the same pasture, no problem.  I
agree that temperment makes a difference.  Rams in side by side pastures
have created fence ramming, but that stops after they get aquainted (not
that I like the ramming).

Marcia
Sugar Hill Farm, Heritage Livestock
Jacob & Shetland sheep, American Bashkir Curly horses, Appaloosa horses,
Delaware chickens