Fw: [Jacob-list] Shearing

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 1 12:37:41 EDT 2000

Well, it's too cold up here to do them too early, and by the time I got an
appointment (these shearers are VERY good, and get booked up fast) the
earliest I could get was June, which actually is when all my neighbours had
theirs done too. We sheared this time last year too, and it worked out OK.
We are Zone 3 up here, and have frosts until the end of May. BTW the first
fleece is already wool. I got a friend to do the work, she keeps half. Soon
as I've knitted up my half I'll post pics of the things I make (no idea
yet).

Melanie
More, new, and better photos on my site now!!!!!!!!
http://earthhome.tripod.com

http://www.egroups.com/group/Pagan-Farmers