[Jacob-list] promotional ads

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Thu Dec 14 01:45:18 EST 2000

    > (I am not familiar with the Record Stockman.) I am not sure if I remember what >exactly was said in those other posts a while back.  Does anyone remember?  This >guy said his name was Bob.

    When we had a Milking Shorthorn dairy we had similar calls each year. Some were just for advertising, but one year they were going to do a "big spread" on the breed. I think we advertised one year. There was no scam--it's legitimate. But I didn't think my $ went very far. And I was disappointed on the "big spread". I think it was just a photo and one or two articles with fairly generic content.
    Robin Lynde
    Meridian Jacobs
    Vacaville, CA