[Jacob-list] Record Stockman

Jim Spahr spahrfarm at dragonbbs.com
Wed Dec 13 23:20:39 EST 2000

The Record Stockman is a legitimate paper that has had a number of interesting articles with pictures about Jacob sheep in the past.  I think Janine Fenton had written some of them.  Bob had called me several years ago and asked if we wanted to place an ad.  I did place a small classified one at that time, since there was to be an article about Jacobs in the next issue.  I did not have any response to the ad, probably because we are in a different region here in the midwest.  He did call me several more times on different occasions asking me if we were interested in placing an ad.  I declined.  He was never rude to me at any time.
                                                                 Mary Spahr