[Jacob-list] promotional ads

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Wed Dec 13 17:42:40 EST 2000

I remember a flurry of posts a while ago talking about how a magazine/organization contacted them saying they were doing an article on Jacob sheep and would you want to be included in a listing for a cost of $45.00 to support the promotional. (I am not sure if that was the original question, he was hard to understand.)  He said he was from the Record Stockman, I think.  We immediately said no.  Does this sound familiar?  I was wondering if it was the same group and what exactly they were up to.  I should have pushed him more, but got nervous and ended the conversation pretty fast.:)
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane Farm