[Jacob-list] Adaptability/Climate

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 07:17:03 EST 2000

Fred,
 Here in Northern Wisconsin I would LOVE to have your 25 degrees! We have
been hovering between 10 below and 10 above for the last week. Sure makes me
debate if milking goats is all that great! The good news is that the ice
fisherman should be able to do their thing this year (they already could, in
my water containers!). Thank goodness for stock tank heaters! My sheep are
almost all sleeping outdoors, even when it snows. They are tough little
boogers! They have a building to get into, but, hardly ever use it.
God bless,
Shelly