[Jacob-list] old time stock

Dr. David R. Lincicome wheaten at bellatlantic.net
Mon Dec 11 13:59:40 EST 2000

1355 hrs/Monday 11 December 2000

Amen!  Good to have someone else stand on the soap box.  I've been shouting this
for years now, and still we have those out there who worry about the esthetics of
horn set, colors, spots, etc, etc. ad nauseum.  When "Man Meddles with Nature"
man is the loser.

David Richard Lincicome, Ph.D.,PAS, DACAP
Guest Scientist, U. S. Department of Agriculture