[Jacob-list] recipes

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 5 18:03:24 EST 2000

I find that cooking lamb in a crock pot or in a covered roaster keeps the stink
down.  Also, cooking at no more than 325 reduces the smell as well.  I also burn
candles while cooking lamb and run the stove fan like crazy.  I like lamb, but
have the unfortunate stomach problems that susan has.  I also cook chops on the
grill with no bad reactions.

Kate Shirley, Humbug Farm