[Jacob-list] Apple Pressings as Feed

Mary McCracken mcmcc at ucinet.com
Sun Aug 13 16:36:02 EDT 2000

I'm doctoring and watching my sheep who broke into the barn and ate about
250# of mixed grain with molasses.  NOT GOOD.  Lost one after 2 days and
some are still in distress after over three days.  Hope they manage to get
through this.  DUMB ME.  Will need to refigure the grain storage.  Plastic
garbage cans don't do it.  THey were reduced to plastic strips attached by
the bottoms.

mary