[Jacob-list] ad- ewes for sale

Kelly Foster maplelanehmstd at dialpoint.net
Sun Apr 30 15:49:30 EDT 2000

Hi  All,
I have some very nice ewe lambs for sale. All have very nice fleeces--2-2horns and 3-4 horns are available. I used 2 different rams this year, both 4-horn. Some of the lines are ISeeSpots, Craft,Chesnut Ridge,SunSpot.  If interested please e-mail me personally at maplelanehmstd at dialpoint.net for pictures and more info.
I will probably be taking a trip up to Ohio and delivery or meeting along the way would be possible. Also MEH is headed out again this year and delivery with may be an option--will need to check. I live right outside of Charlotte, N.C.
                                                                           Kelly Foster