[Jacob-list] jacob research project--questions

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Thu Apr 27 11:34:45 EDT 2000

Mary Ellen,

I was going over some of your research project forms.  I was wondering if it
might be more specific and more easily understood to measure forehead
profile by placing a straight edge at one end at the nose and going back to
the poll at the other end of the straight edge and then measuring the
greatest distance from the face. (which would be where the break occurs)  If
you added in the distance from the nose at which that greatest distance
occurs, it would give a very concise picture of the profile.  Or, at least,
it seems it would.  Does that make any sense?