[Jacob-list] prayers

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 10:55:40 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I very humbly apoligise to any and all of the people on this list who I
offended by asking for prayers for my family. I will admit that I was out of
line to use the list in this way. I didn't think that it would cause trouble,
but I was wrong and it seems that I have made some real enemies by doing so.
I never wished to push my religion on anyone, in fact the letter from the
gentleman stating that he wouldn't pray for us but that we were in his
thoughts was just as dear to me as the many other encouraging ones that I
recieved.
 I hope that we can get past this and I promise not to make the same mistake
twice.
 In the mean time... my little ewe lamb has finally started growing horns...
you guys said that she would and you were right! What a relief!
God Bless,
Shelly