[Jacob-list] prayers

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 19:40:27 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 I guess I have to apoligize for boring some of you with my personal
problems. My grandson is the owner of half of my flock and as a sheep owner I
felt that we were all more or less family. I didn't feel that asking for a
little support for a kid that would have to give up his sheep if he had to
leave my home (to say nothing of what would happen to his life) was out of
line. There have been plenty of personal problems discussed on this list -
granted most of them stated their relationship to sheep - I have never minded
a bit giving support or help if I could. Since I bought my sheep I have told
everyone what a great bunch of people Jacob sheep owners were and how willing
they were to offer any kind of support that they could, I guess I was wrong
about some of you - your caring and support is reserved for four legged
animals - not two. What a fool I was! It won't happen again.
 I hope all of you and your sheep continue to prosper.
God Bless,
Shelly
PS for those of you who care ....... we won! He won't go back into a home
where he gets beaten anytime his mom and her boyfriend get drunk.