[Jacob-list] two photos

edd bissell bissell at usit.net
Wed Apr 26 17:59:08 EDT 2000

To me both rams [especially the second one] appear to have foreward growing horns. ..... I love the seperation of top and bottom on the lamb BUT such space to me denotes a low horn set on the top horns..  I never had a really low set, foreward growing top horn set on a ram that did NOT have spacing that you could almost lay 3 or 4 fingers as they mature.  This to me is genetic and is not something you want to breed - forget whether they can graze or not. But it is hard for me to see in a picture -

Edd Bissell

======