[Jacob-list] Jacobs to sell

Lurline4 at aol.com Lurline4 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 08:51:19 EDT 2000

I'm sure just about everyone has jacobs to sell and here's mine; I have 10
lambs to place. My stock is primarily from Lasseaus, whom we started with in
1983. We have a closed flock, only ever bringing in rams. My ewes and ram are
JSBA registered.I am a spinner/knitter and wool is my main objective. The
five bred ewes all had twins, with 1 set of triplets. All mom ewes are 4
horned with the ram being 2 horned. Most ram lambs have good horn sets,
appearing to grow away from the face at this age. Coloration leans toward
light 60/40 to 70/30. Anyone interested in ewe or ram lambs or even a mature
ewe please e-mail and I will send photos / info. Ram trade...perhaps. Donna
Witruk. Western Massachusetts.