[Jacob-list] Prayers

SJohn21855 at aol.com SJohn21855 at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 23:13:18 EDT 2000

Hi all,
 Time has come once again for me to ask for your prayers. As I reported
before, we are in the middle of a custody battle for our Grandson Brandon. We
settlement. It looks like we may be able to settle tomorrow and he will be in
our custody, all of the studies came back in our favor, but we sure need to
be in your prayers. Only God has brought us this far and he will be the one
to take us the rest of the way.
 Thank you all in advance. Hopefully there will be rejoicing in the Johnson
household tomorrow night!
God Bless you all,
Shelly
Wooly Acres