[Jacob-list] New Member

oakridge oakridge at netcommander.com
Mon Apr 24 20:06:43 EDT 2000

We are the Sergel Family, currently living in Wheatland, WY.  Our oldest son, Justin, got us interested in Jacob Sheep about a year and a half ago.  We made several trips to Fort Collins and visited with Dianne and Janine about the wonderful flock they have.  Last year we bought our foundation animals from them, 4 ewes, a ram and his pet wether.  We have three babies on the ground from these animals, with one ewe still being a hold out, we expect her to lamb in about a week.  We are going to purchase at least a couple more animals this year.  We also raise Texas Longhorn cattle.  Those wonderful color markings and tremendous horns really draw us to both of these rare breeds.  Justin and I have been browsing through the archives of this list and have already gained a wealth of information.

Polly
oakridge at netcommander.com