[Jacob-list] dark ewe

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Mon Apr 24 19:16:26 EDT 2000

In a message dated 4/24/00 4:03:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfpen at alltel.net writes:

> It really does illustrate the need to see both sides before making an
> evaluation.

Shoot, Mary, I would have taken that ewe off your hands in a New York minute
even without seeing her other side. In fact, I think I did offer several
months ago, didn't I? I like dark ewes. I find that they are the most likely
to produce the best colored lambs, and I don't have to worry about the lambs
loosing their spotting pattern on the hindquarters.

Joan Franklin