[Jacob-list] Eye area problem

shepherd iseespots at email.msn.com
Mon Apr 24 07:17:10 EDT 2000

Hi,

I missed the name of the person who is having the problem, but have you
considered a broken skull/bones?  Something does not sound right.  Have you
contacted your vet in this several week period of time?

Mary Ellen
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Home of Jacob Sheep, Shetland Sheep,
and German Angora Rabbits, colored German Angora crosses.
Renewable fleeces, loving personalities, friends.