[Jacob-list] Eye area problem

Jacob Sheep fleece4u at juno.com
Sun Apr 23 20:47:36 EDT 2000

We have a jacob ewe with a discharge under both eyes.  She is showing
some signs of blood...  We thought it was conjunctiviuts (s?) and were
treating it for that - It seems however that it is getting worse instead
of better.  We have also noticed that her horns are weak in the head area
.. and some blood shows when we attempt to move them a little... any
ideas on what this could be.  She has been this way for over a month now
and none of the other sheep have this....

Any advice would be appreciated!
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.