[Jacob-list] off topic - interstate transport

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Sun Apr 23 19:34:47 EDT 2000

This has nothing to do with Jacob Sheep.  But I do remember that some listers have flown with either sheep or their dogs.
Some of you know that my mother had some very serious health problems last year.  She is a very tough lady - a 30 year cancer survivor from back when that was a rarity. She lives in a town that her family has been in since the early 1800's as does my sister.  My sister and her husband are moving to Loveland, Colorado. Mom really needs to be with family and she is an avid and accomplished weaver. Loveland (the home of Interweave Press) will allow her to continue with something very important to her.  (btw - she didn't teach me to weave, I taught her and she has greatly surpassed me!)
Cut to the chase here. One of the things that she is worried about is what does she need to do to fly to Co with her cats.  I told her I would find out for her.  She will be flying from Florida - changing planes in Georgia - and ending up at Denver.  Could someone out there contact me offlist as to who to contact to get the health regs?
Thanks in advance.