[Jacob-list] sending off wool to be spun

Floyd far4 at cornell.edu
Sun Apr 23 17:39:54 EDT 2000

Now I have bags of wool sitting around that I have picked hay out of and
sorted into black, white and gray.  I have tried carding and spinning it
last year and while it is neat to see firsthand the fleece transform into
yarn I am no good at it and it takes forever.  I would like to send it off
but I don't have enough pounds for most of the commercial processors.
Where do people recommend sending  less than 20lbs of sorted Jacob wool for
processing into yarn?
-Floyd