[Jacob-list] percentage

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Sun Apr 23 10:45:52 EDT 2000

The grid idea sounds great. I'm going to play with it for awhile and see what I get. Royal mentioned counting the belly color.  I usually do, even if it doesn't show in the pictures.  Alot of my lighter ones have a black spot on the belly and I always hope it'll be that extra 2% that will push them into the 15% range.  But, I agree that even though I really do like the lighter marked sheep with sharply defined black spots on white, color is the last thing I base a decision on.  Do most of you count the leg spots in your percentages?

www.alltel.net/~wolfpen/list/picture1.jpg  is one of the first pictures posted.  It's both sides of the same ram  - is he 15%?