[Jacob-list] Re:Broken horns

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 20 20:09:10 EDT 2000

This is a standard English country treatment for all wounds including burns.
And I'm talking about people here, not just animals!
Melanie

http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!

"I'm not having a mid-life crisis, I've always been this messed up."