[Jacob-list] sheep identification

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Thu Apr 20 15:50:03 EDT 2000

It's also handy to have some pictures of young lambs for your registration shots.  Sometimes with a longer fleeced animal, the spots are not as apparent as I'd like when they are old enough to show their horns well. A few years ago I asked an inspector what to do about a lilac ewe of mine that did not photograph clearly.  She said to include a couple of her baby pictures along with the current photos to more clearly show the spotting.