[Jacob-list] Nice rams

Kelly Foster maplelanehmstd at dialpoint.net
Tue Apr 18 07:57:42 EDT 2000

We were doing some paperwork around here the other day on my ram and I had been saying what a nice guy he was, so easy to get along with ect., ect.
Well, when I went in to get him, he of course came at me, horns tangled in clothes bruises on hand I get out and scratch the paperwork. Later I was looking at past newsletters and pics and there were all these HUGE rams with halters standing like well behaved children. How do you people do that??! Do you start with babies? Another ram I had although sweet as a youngster got mean as a snake as he got older too. I have sported many battle scars from him too. Could it be a genetic thing where some lines are nicer than others? If so I will breed for that too!!  Any thoughts would be appreciated.    Kelly