[Jacob-list] photos

wolfpen wolfpen at alltel.net
Tue Apr 18 07:26:34 EDT 2000

It looks like the photo idea is definitely doable.

One thought on viewing pictures.  The photo album pages are nice.  But it does get to take time to sort through them.  I was wondering if it would work to just post one picture or one page of pictures (like I did with Thom's ram).  Then we could go directly to the picture we are discussing.  Perhaps George could then take the picture and archive it to his site so that it would be available for reference.  I'm in and out all day and usually just spend 10 minutes here and there at the computer.  It's so easy to just click on the link in someone's email, look at the picture and jump back into the discussion. Maybe that can be done with an online photo album?