[Jacob-list] Lambs

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 23:29:32 EDT 2000

In a message dated 4/16/00 11:11:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bissell at usit.net writes:

> Joan Franklin - did the old Bagel ewe - unicorn looking - ever have a lamb?
>  If so what did she throw.  Also the other two - just curious to see if you
>  had good 4 horns from them.

Well, Edd, I guess it's time for me to confess. Eddna's lamb (the
two-year-old ewe) was stillborn. He was a four horn. I'm still waiting on the
unicorn to deliver. The confession....I had her in a holding pen prior to
putting her with WW, and my yearling ram jumped the partition and did his
dirty deed. The really awful part...he's a Yankee two horn. And, at this
point, I'm not sure if the little yearling ewe is pregnant. JoanF