[Jacob-list] JSBA Inspector Games

sbennett sbennett at teleport.com
Sun Apr 16 21:28:19 EDT 2000

Dear Sir;

You wrote:
>Oh, and I haven't forwarded this message to Ingrid.  I figured that
>whoever has been doing it all along will just continue to do so anyway.

I would like to point out that it is impolite to talk about someone
behind their back.

I would be happy to forward your message to Ingrid since you seem to be
aware that she is not a member of this list. I'm sure she would like a
chance to respond to your commentary.

As I have seen numerous comments about forwarding messages, I'd like to
take a moment to discuss internet etiquette.

Anything written to a list is public domain. This means that anything
written on a list is public property. Once written, it may be copied,
forwarded, quoted, etc, unless it is copyrighted material. If you don't
want your comments copied or forwarded, I suggest you don't make them.

Debbie Bennett
Feral Fibre