[Jacob-list] Showing Sheep

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 16 12:40:36 EDT 2000

Yes, that's it because we're in such a minority here. A friend of mine
breeds Hereford cattle and is active in their association, and I went along
to a show with her once and the snobbery was horrible. I asked her how she
stands it, and she says a stiff drink....
Melanie

http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!

"I'm not having a mid-life crisis, I've always been this messed up."