[Jacob-list] JSBA Inspector Games

Chovhani melanie.boxall at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 15 08:42:48 EDT 2000

I have yet to begin the process, but I will be trying to register Esau's
half-brother Arthur. I have a photo of Arthur on the Web:
http://earthhome.tripod.com/sheep.html (photos of his lambs too).
I have missed part of this thread due to e-mail problems, so not sure why
Esau was rejected.
Melanie
http://www.ifaith.com - Interfaith community.
http://earthhome.tripod.com - Family & Home - NEW UPDATES!
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/4838 - My Spiritual Website, updated
and re-organized, but not QUITE finished!