Fw: [Jacob-list] Re: Fw: Color woes

gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk gmjohnston at scoteq.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 11:04:40 EDT 2000

*                     Scottish Equitable plc                        *
*      Registered Office: Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9SE.       *
*           Regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.         *
*         A member of the Scottish Equitable Marketing Group.       *

---------------------- Forwarded by Gordon M Johnston/IS/ScotEq/GB on

Gordon M Johnston
14-04-2000 11:54