[Jacob-list] WXICOF

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Apr 13 00:40:10 EDT 2000

The address I have for her is WXICOF at JUNO.COM and web site at
http://www.wxicof.com/
I think she usually attends the event at Knoxville, but you can be sure by
contacting her.
Mark Essen and Amy Raburn
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Peafowl, Turkeys, Highland Cattle, Yak,
Emu, Fallow Deer, Zebu Cattle all living together in the Kingdom of Callaway