[Jacob-list] I love my sheep

athome mom athomemom36 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 12 22:56:13 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I've been lurking in the background for weeks now, not adding anything to
the list and would just like to add that I truly love my Jacob flock and no
matter how they turn out at birth, I still love them just the same.

I of course, wouldn't want to pass on any undesirable traits in an animal by
breeding incorrectly, but no matter how their markings come out, they are
still one of God's creatures and will serve their purpose on earth. They
will bring joy to a youngster, warm the cold with their wool, feed the
hungry or bring joy to this crippled old lady while I sit in my garden swing
and watch them play.

Of all the sheep breeds I've had, I enjoy the Jacobs the best and will
continue to breed them so that they may bring as much joy to someone else,
no matter what their life's destiny is.

Y'all have a good day,

Tina Bowman
Azalea Farms