[Jacob-list] Re: Color Woes

WenlochFrm at aol.com WenlochFrm at aol.com
Wed Apr 12 22:09:50 EDT 2000

Sue,

I admire you for wanting to keep the Jacob breed as it is. I suggest that you
get the book by Araminta Aldington, "A History of the Jacob Sheep". In it you
will find many old photographs of Jacobs in England. It is interesting to
note that some had forward growing horns, white ears, missing and slipped eye
patches, some with hardly any spotting, some dark. I even saw one with four
black legs and very heavy freckling. I believe I found the book at WXICOF in
Missouri. Can someone give Sue and others the address or phone number?

Joan Franklin