[ARGUS] Argus v5 branches

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 7 14:18:51 EST 2024

Gentle people,
I have started to generate branches for v5 in the standard argus and argus-clients repos on GitHub.
They have been separate repos up until now … we’ll maintain the separate repos until May ...
These are fully functional, the clients branch has been rebased with v3.0 so the history is there, I’ll do the same for argus today ...

Because v5.0 is incompatible with v3.0 I’ll keep v5 as a branch of argus and argus-clients …
We’ll move the v5 branch into the main branch by the end of May … when hopefully all is happy ...

If there are any issues / opinions / suggestions about this or any other issue … please holler !!!!
Hope all is most excellent,